Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive – Autoparts
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client is a wholesale and retail Auto parts outlet, located in Nairobi.
They seek to hire a highly motivated Digital Marketing Executive to facilitate attractive and easily navigated designs and graphics.
The successful candidate will also double up as the company’s social media Administrator.
- Using content to create compelling graphic presentations ;
- Developing alternative story forms (charts, galleries, tables, timelines, infographics, process charts, etc.) as appropriate ;
- Selecting and cropping photos for maximum impact ;
- Developing and presenting concepts to director
- Creatively producing new ideas and concepts contributing to overall brief
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Contributing ideas and design artwork
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs
- Advice and participate in the development of social content
- Provide social media analytics and trends
- Managing social media platforms and company website
- Diploma in graphic design, visual communication, or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years of working experience as a graphic designer in a busy environment
- Proficiency using design software e.g. Corel draw, Adobe photo shop & Adobe illustrator, MS Office Products
- Team player who can inspire and positively contribute the company culture
- Experience in Social Media/web Administration desired
- Ability to interpret data visually and accurately
- Positive attitude, team spirit and ﬂexibility
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Marketing Executive – Autoparts) to email@example.com on or before Monday 9th April 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
Digital Marketing Executive - Autoparts
Sales and Related
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||