Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is a Chinese Company located in Kenya and imports mobile phones.
They are looking to recruit a digital marketer who will maintain the company’s social media in terms of promotions, marketing campaigns & product information.
- Monitor social media analytics using free or paid tools and respond to questions and comments according to the company’s voice and guidelines
- Work daily to produce new content for our products, constantly innovating to push new ideas and formats and measuring how well those ideas perform.
- Keep up with new trends and company and industry news.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to coordinate campaigns with ongoing company initiatives and execute current marketing campaigns on the digital platform
- Responsible for setting the strategy for an upcoming product launch, creating a video, designing gifs, coordinating messaging with internal communications teams, running paid advertisements and more.
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Manage social media team members, including Spartans and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance and or direction
- Be up-to-date with the ever-changing world of social and digital media, the new measurement tools others are using and what competitors are posting on a daily basis.
- Degree or diploma in a relevant field
- Should have 3-4 years digital marketing experience. Preferably in the telecommunication sector
- Ability to create messages that are quickly understood by the audience and promote a positive sentiment for the brand.
- Should Posses excellent Customer Services Skills
- Should have general knowledge of design to create visually appealing graphics
- Should have extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency,
- Experience in Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience
- Proofreading and Editing Skills.
- Strong & written Communication Skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Marketing Executive) to email@example.com before 18th April 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
Digital Marketing Executive
Sales and Related
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||