- Load and unload organization’s merchandize.
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the dispatcher or supervisor
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Certificate of good conduct
- Valid driver’s license
- 3 years continuous driving experience
- Good communication skills
- Form 4 certificate
- Work well in a team environment
- Be well groomed, with excellent communication skills
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject (DRIVER) to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org stating the expected salary.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Transportation and Material Moving
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||