Job Vacancy: End User Support Engineer
Salary: KSH 80,000
Reports to: Service Operations Manager
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Proven history of operating in the Managed IT environment with hands on Enterprise Network experience.
- Strong knowledge of Core Network and Aggregation Nodes in Enterprise Network.
- Demonstrated experience of working with a medium organization with varied user
- Skill levels and operating environments.
- Awareness of IT security principles, policies and processes.
- Good experience in user support and customer relationship management.
- Good understanding of business processes and application of technology.
- Application Support.
- Basic knowledge of Server would be a plus.
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in IT
- MIS skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and a proactive, customer focused attitude.
- Excellent organisational, planning and team leading skills to instill a service culture of providing the highest quality service
- Demonstrated ability to progress and maintain a desktop and mobile customer environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Should have problem solving attitude
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to details.
Additional Certifications (MUST HAVE):
- Comptia A+ & N+
All applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only Qualified candidates will be contacted.
End User Support Engineer
Computer and Mathematical
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996