Our client, an engineering company that is mainly involved in power lines construction, substations design and construction, generators and switchgear installations, solar systems and power systems for transmission is seeking to recruit a Human Resources and Administration Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with recruitment and induction of new staff, drawing and issuance of contracts and ensuring that the employees understand their contracts.
- Support the payroll process, and timely remittance of all statutory deductions as required and in time.
- Handling employee separation ensuring it is done as per the terms of their contracts and timely.
- Coordination of staff activities such as team building, staff welfare activities and internal staff meetings.
- Ensuring provision of efficient and effective human resource administration services including development and implementation and interpretation of HR policies and procedures, handling of staff correspondences related to enquiries, leave administration, time and attendance, administration of group medical scheme and other benefits.
- Coordination of training and development programs.
- Ensure cordial relationship with vendors such as travel Companies, outsourced service providers, government bodies.
- Ensure all government regulations and required registrations by local authorities are complied with.
- Supervise the administration support staff.
- Coordinating all activities on Occupational Health and Safety.
- Processing various monthly HR reports and as may be required.
- Consultant and advisor role to Management and line managers on employee management issues.
- Ensuring that the established disciplinary and grievance handling procedures are followed in resolving disciplinary matters.
- Resolving employee’s grievances with the staff to ensure harmonious industrial relations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Human Resource Management or Business-Related Course.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management and a registered member of IHRM.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a busy HR Office.
- Service oriented with the ability to motivate staff and achieve results.
- Should possess customer service skills.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placements.
Closing Date: 31/05/2018