Position: Engineering Supervisor
Nature of Job: Full time
Job Summary: To lead a team of Engineers and maintenance team in a busy manufacturing company.
Responsible for supervision, direction, and management of Engineering and maintenance staffs .
- Supervises, schedules, directs workloads/jobs, and performs administrative duties to Engineering / Maintenance staff
- Directs and/or oversees the creation, modification, and maintenance of product hardware and manufacturing documentation
- Responsible for the development of the manufacturing requirements, objectives and definitions for a new or revised design. This includes the estimating of
- Mechanical Engineering effort and materials on jobs or proposals being quoted.
- Forecasts and administers/controls operating costs of the Mechanical Engineering department
- Analyzes technology trends, Human Resources needs and market demand to plan projects
- Carrying out mechanical machine routine check-ups, machine quality trend mapping and monitoring of utility operational parameters and spare re-order levels.
- Ensuring standard operations of the factory equipment to meet the right quality production at all levels.
- Collaborating with the Engineering team to carry out machine maintenance and ensure due inspections are done to the required standards
- Timely updating of the necessary process data by proper documentation for future reference and analysis to improve the system.
- Leading mechanical innovation and re-engineering proposals, research and conceptualization.
Key Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- A good Combination of Technical and Management experience in a busy manufacturing company
- Over five years’ experience, both technical and managerial
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Leadership and analytical skills
- Must have worked in the same capacity in a manufacturing set up
If qualified send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.