CAP Youth Empowerment Institute, Kenya
Job Vacancy: Entrepreneurship Facilitator – 3 Month’s Reliever
Job Location: Kwale County
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya was established to provide Basic Employability Skills Training (BEST) for disadvantaged youth in the society with particular focus on women to get equitable, qualitative learning and access to promising labour market oriented opportunities, savings and credit that support their pathways to safe and positive futures.
The key purpose of this project is to assist 23,030 disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Training and equipping the students with entrepreneurship skills.
- Maintain an up to date record of students.
- Ensure students maintain highest levels of discipline at all times.
- Support students to write business plans.
- Source for credible mentors for the students.
- Participate in road shows to recruit students to join the program.
- Customizing and delivering Entrepreneurship curriculum.
- Assist students get internships and placements.
- Link the youth with potential funders.
- Assist trainees in forming and registering of self help groups.
- Ensure all trainees open individual saving accounts with a
- Recognized financial institution
- Any other job assigned by your seniors.
- Minimum degree in Business related field
- At least two (2) years working experience in the field of finance, business development/marketing
- Knowledge and experience of computers and computer packages.
- Knowledge of soft skills required for workplace readiness.
- Experience in teaching/ training in underprivileged communities would be an added advantage
- Good presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Good facilitation skills
- Time management skills
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili is essential
How to Apply
To express interest in this opportunity, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th April 2018.
Cover letter should be pasted on the body of the email and not as an attachment
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note: CAPYEI does not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment.
Educational Instruction and Library
|Company / Organization||
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||