Position Title: Content Editor Intern
Reports To: Lead Editor
Employment Status: Internship
Employment Duration: 4 months
- Writer will communicate with leadership, clients, and potential interview sources.
- Must follow company editorial style guide.
- Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.) Your annual objectives and/or any other tasks assigned by your supervisor from time to time shall become an integral part of your deliverables.
- Diploma; Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- High level of commitment to duty, and discipline.
- Demonstrable ability to put customer interests first.
- Strong focus on impact.
- Unquestionable level of integrity.
The notification email for the CVs is email@example.com