Job Vacancy: Estimates & Tendering Representative
- Ensure that correct prices for products/items on tender documents are derived on time and negotiate prices with suppliers to get competitive prices for tendering.
- Ensure tender process is complete if required to share price with Principal in Charge for amendments if any and ink the document.
- Ensure that tender is submitted in the required manner with necessary submission documents.
- Ensure all Tender documents are stored properly and all information is kept confidential.
- Hand over the whole tender document workings and related documents to the respective people in Charge of Project upon award of Tender.
- After tender submission and results, follow up vigorously, negotiation on discounts etc. and to make sure tender is awarded.
- Keep Good relations to get necessary information about new upcoming projects and strategize in a manner that our company is included in the tender process and also awarded with the project.
- Bachelors in procurement / business administration.
- Conversant with importation documentation and negotiation of prices.
- Fluent in oral and written English and able to write correspondence in English Independently.
- PC skills, including a working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects.
- Take full responsibility of work irrespective of timings to meet required deadline.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your C.V only quoting the job title on the email subject (Estimates & Tendering Representative) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Estimates & Tendering Representative
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Colnet, Enterprise Road, Nairobi, Kenya, -1.3004123, 36.837748199999965