Job Title: Executive Assistant
Gross Salary: 70k-90k
Our client is fast becoming a lead in luxury living. They currently operate luxury serviced apartments in the Nairobi suburbs. They seek to hire a competent and reliable Executive Assistant.
- Manage day-to-day administrative activities of the Ceo’s office by setting and monitoring schedules, organizing the incoming flow of work and following-up to ensure timely responses.
- Receives visitors on behalf of the Ceo, using discretion as to who should be seen immediately or redirected to other offices.
- Receives and prioritizes CEO’s correspondence and takes action.
- Act as a liaison between the Group CEO’s office and all parties both internal and external
- Maintain the CEO’s diary and personal obligations
- Manage the CEO’s personal brand
- Manage the communication in and out of the CEO’s office
- Attend board meetings and other company meetings at the invite of the CEO to track and manage agreed deliverables
- Conduct relevant market research to gain in depth knowledge of the industry trends in order to support new business prospects
- Manage the corporate communications portfolio on behalf of the CEO
- Arrange travel schedule and prompt reservations for CEO
- Produce all necessary documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the CEO
- Organize for all seminars, Board meetings and discussions for the CEO
- Oversee the management of all contractual engagements with clients, partners and other stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and related fields
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Good command of English language
- Should be flexible to work on weekends and evenings
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to interact with high level individual personalities
- Highly confidential
- Must be well polished & cultured
- Strong sense of initiative
- Good problem solving & time management skills
- Culturally sensitive and ability to adapt easily
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Executive Assistant-Hospitality) to email@example.com before 23rd April 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
Office and Administrative Support
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
70,000 - 90,000
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||