Our client in the finance industry is seeking to recruit financial sales intern to join their dedicated team.
- Identifies market potential.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding clients requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential client; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing clients by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from clients.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelors degree or Diploma in Finance/Accounts is required.
- CPA is highly required
- Experience in sales is required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of sage will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Kindly send your CV only to email@example.com indicating ‘Financial sales intern’ on the subject line by 16th April 2018.
Financial Sales Intern
Sales and Related
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996