Flexidesk a co-working space is looking for an office manager and would like to advertise the position through your website.
Position: Office Manager
The office manager / administrator with Flexidesk will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Provide and carry out the full range of office support and administrative work,
- Receive and screen incoming calls, social media inquiries, visitors and reports,
- Manage payments and interact daily with and respond to client requests,
- Implement office administrative procedures and policies including office security, client registration, office cleanliness and health and safety,
- Oversee the general office administration by managing the office space, maintaining service contracts, managing office equipment and monitoring administrative costs.
To apply, we expect candidates to have the following capabilities:
- A minimum experience of 2 years in a similar position
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Excellent attention to detail Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swahili
- Must possess a professional presentation Highly responsible & reliable
- A diploma in Business Management or related field Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Resourcefulness, ability to deal with new situations or difficulties, to come up with creative ideas, to suggest new ways of working.
Applications to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Manager - Flexidesk
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996