Our clients is a reputable FMCG manufacturing company operating in Eastern Africa.
The companies are looking to fill the position of a Head of Finance.
Terms of Employment: Contract basis for 3 years
Locations: Rwanda, Uganda, Burundi
Job Profile: Head of Finance will be expected to plan, direct and control financial resources of the company.
This includes preparing the budget; conducting and presenting financial analysis and reports; coordinating external and internal audit; developing and implementing an effective system of accounting; developing and managing system controls; developing a LAN network between head office and factory; managing the payroll system; and effective administrative services in line with the Company strategic business plan.
The HEAD OF FINANCE will also serve as a member of the management committee.
- Management responsibilities
- Participate in the provision of effective strategic and financial information
- Oversee accounting functions ensuring that finances records are in line with legislation, policies and procedures and generally accepted accounting principles
- Provide leadership and direction to Finance staff
- Provide support in ICT, Procurement and Logistics
- Perform other related duties as may be required by the company
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management with professional qualifications in Finance or Accounting
- CPA (K) or ACCA
- Membership – ICPAK
- Desirable: MBA – Finance option, CPS (K)
- 8 years’ experience in accounting (IFRS) or finance with 5 in senior management position preferably in the tea sector.
How to Apply:
Send your application clearly indicate the position applied for including a cover letter demonstrating your desire to work with our clients; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, Skype address and the names of three professional referees by close of business 12th April 2018.
International Talent Management Consulting Ltd
P O Box 856, Nairobi, Sarit Centre 0606