Job Title: Sales & Trade Marketing Representative – FMCG
Salary: 60k + Commissions
Our client is one of the leading authorized distributors of a premium beer brand located in Kenya.
They seek to hire a Sales & Trade Marketing Representative who will be responsible for building a strong route to market network and provision of efficient customer service so as to attain sustainable, profitable sales volume growth and to maximize sales opportunities presented in the market for premium products.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to visit existing or potential sales outlets.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Support the Brand Marketing process by identifying the key opportunities in Listing and Activations (incorporating understanding on consumers, category, customer, competition, channel and external environment).
- Execute Trade Marketing Strategy across a portfolio of brands in consultation with Marketing Manager and Sales Manager. This includes brand activations; merchandising and POS placement supervise the company staff in the region: sales and marketing teams.
- Implement and establish close working relationships with partners (Resellers, Traders and Retailers) in order to gain high levels of trade support and loyalty whilst enhancing understanding of the trading environment
- Represent the company, acting in accordance with company business standards managing financial activities in an ethical manner.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on competitive activity document all pricing activities.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily visit reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position in the FMCG Sector.
- Must have a valid driving license with knowledge in Drive a manual vehicle.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software and other relevant office software and devices
- Honesty, integrity, a positive attitude and a good work ethic
How to Apply:
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Sales & Trade Marketing Representative – FMCG) to email@example.com before Tuesday 10th April 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
FMCG Sales & Trade Marketing Representative
Sales and Related
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
60k + Commissions
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||