Our client is looking for four (4) Front End Web / Mobile App Developer Interns who are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
The candidates should be interested in mobile technologies and willing to learn Dart and Flutter.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com with the subject of your email being “Front End Web/ Mobile App Developers”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A monthly stipend will be given to hired candidates.
Front End Web / Mobile App Developer Interns
Computer and Mathematical
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996