We are a leading and friendly garage based in industrial area, Nairobi, and we would like to hire a Quality Control Technician.
The QC will ensure high quality work on all vehicles during and after repairs
Duties & Responsibilities
- Study all paper work included in the Job Card to ensure the repair estimate, Job card and signing off repair process forms have been completed in full and all details stated match the actual repairs carried out on the vehicle.
- Inspect the work performed on a daily basis for compliance with the current quality control standards in the garage.
- Checking and advising on the quality of work done on vehicles at the panel beating, painting, and finishing, buffing and cleaning sections.
- Ensure quality assurance in all the interlinked departments
- Make follow up on the purchase of spare parts, road tests and identify any defects in a vehicle.
- Provide technical support to the garage personnel in the workshop.
- Report unresolved problems and concerns to the senior management immediately.
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering from a recognized institution or relevant course in automotive industry
- Proven track record of 3 years experience in quality control role and 2 years experience in supervisory and leadership position.
- Creative and innovative skills in automotive industry
- High integrity and works well in a team environment
- Likes challenges and wants to make a difference
- Strong communication skills in all disciplines including written, oral, and email.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on Wednesday, 18th April 2018 indicating their current and expected salary.
Quality Control Technician
Architecture and Engineering
|Company / Organization||
Unity Auto Garage
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||