Vacant Position: – Graphics and Web Designer Intern
We are having an internship position for Graphics designer.
The position is for those who are newly from college/campus and what to start off their life in graphics world.
He/she will be responsible for designing, modifying websites, from layout to function and according to specifications or samples.
Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Create PSDs for visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS and also maintain and update all JQuery plugins for website.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Remove any “dead” links immediately and respond to issues with site functionality.
- Create mock-ups for proposed project pages and update them as needed.
- Implement and maintain high-quality SEO (Search Engine Optimization) policies and incorporate them with content produced for the website.
- Create any advertising and marketing tools that that may be needed eg flyers, brochures, Logo etc.
- Regular update of website design or pages
- 2+ years’ professional web design experience.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Graphic Design or related field
- Knowledge of content marketing a plus.
- Proficiency with ASP.net web forms.
- Knowledge of Word Press standards and functionality or any other web forms.
- Professional/School portfolio with at least 5 designs for internal review (not a must)
- Very creative
- Good with colours
- Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection.
If you meet the above requirements and ready to learn please sent your application to email@example.com by the close of the day on 28.04.2018