We are a high-end Beauty and Spa establishment seeking to recruit vibrant professionals to join our dynamic team in several positions.
Hair Stylist / Barber
As a professional Hair Stylist / Barber, you will be tasked with but not limited to:
- Performing hairstyle consultation in order to decide what services the client needs.
- Provide services to clients such as Head massages, shampooing, cutting, styling, colouring and highlighting as desired.
- Maintaining safety standards and cleanliness.
- Emphasize product benefits and assist clients in the selection of retail products or services for their hair care needs.
- Maintain a consistent relationship with a client base in order to ensure return clients.
- Proactively develop new customers
- Thorough knowledge of hairstyles, hair care products and related procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management and customer service skills.
- Physical mobility, able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Excellent communicator and presentable.
- Cosmetics retail experience and/product specialist/sales experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and committed to providing superior service.
- Energetic and dependable, motivated and results driven.
- Work with less or no supervision.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to use the Thermal blanket and G-5 machines.
- Must be willing to work on a flexible schedule based on business needs which include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Makeup Artistry experience in a retail environment and able to do Caucasian hair, Caucasian Haircuts, Hair Styling, blow dry brush among others.
- Preferred experience of 1 year and above.
- Hold a valid work permit for international applicants issued by the state of residency.
- Willing and ready to spend 100% of his/her working time at the place of work.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification, experience and Certificate of Good Conduct; please send your CV and Cover Letter quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 30th April 2018.
Clearly, indicate the position applied for and expected remuneration.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.