Job Advert: Head of E-Commerce
We specialize in designing, developing and implementing Financial Technology solutions
The Role: Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the position holder will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing the e-commerce strategy to maximize sales, with a persistent emphasis on customer acquisition, conversions and maximizing average order value.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall strategy to ensure revenue growth through customer acquisition;
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop E-Commerce solution.
- Undertaking all day-to-day website operations and order management tasks, including daily monitoring tasks.
- Reviewing and actively managing the efficient flow of all orders through the order management process, identifying any potential issues.
- Coordinating operations management tasks that relate to 3rd party suppliers and tools, coordinating resources, information and activities where required.
- Manage and develop the website (and sub-sites) to optimize new customer acquisition, sales and brand experience;
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to manage all aspect of the E-Commerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development;
- Ensure proper management of customer experience including design aesthetics, content navigation, information architecture, branding/marketing and functionality;
- Continually review the relevance and commercial potential of new areas of digital development and make recommendations;
- Serve as the first point of contact for cross-functional teams – customer service, warehousing and logistics, loss prevention, ecommerce IT, retail operations etc. – assisting with any queries
- Creating and maintaining ecommerce operations documentation and guides
- Degree in Marketing/ ICT or business related;
- 1+ year’s ecommerce experience, preferably in retail management
- Experience working with cross-functional teams such as customer service, warehousing and logistics, and ecommerce IT, with demonstrated ability to manage good relationships with both internal teams and external suppliers
- Extensive experience working with web analytics tools e.g. Webtrends, Ominiture;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
How to Apply:
Apply to email@example.com with subject “Head of E-Commerce” by 16th Apr 2018.
Head of E-Commerce
Computer and Mathematical
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996