Our client is in the hospitality business with 4 hotel units operating across the country ranging from a 3-star budget business hotel to a 5-star luxury camp.
They are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office.
You will be responsible for managing and coordinating the operations of the pastry kitchen in a manner that ensures quality pastry production and the maintenance of safety and hygiene standards.
- Plan the pastry menu.
- Oversee requisitions of provisions and inspect received goods to ensure quality and quantity.
- Monitor the storage of goods to ensure hygienic standards are adhered to.
- Maintaining sanitation, health, and safety standards in the kitchen.
- Cost the special orders i.e. anniversary cakes, birthday cakes and prepare and bill within budget.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma/Certificate in food production.
- Certificate in baking technology.
- At least 5 years’ experience in pastry and baking.
- Knowledge and proven experience of menu planning and costing.
- Excellent quality, safety and hygiene awareness.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent organization skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th April 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “PASTRY CHEF”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Food Preparation and Serving Related
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||