Our client is in the hospitality business with 4 hotel units operating across the country ranging from a 3-star budget business hotel to a 5-star luxury camp.
They are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office.
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for all repairs and maintenance work in respect to Anglo African Property Holdings in a manner that ensures customer satisfaction and cost are effectively managed.
- Developing an annual maintenance plan and budget and present to the General Manager for review and approval.
- Receiving and recording all requests for repairs/breakdown reports and put in place plan to address them.
- Planning, organizing, allocating and coordinating the work of the team & provide leadership to the team to ensure minimum time is used in attaining maximum returns.
- Raising purchase and stores requisitions for materials and equipment in accordance with the policy regulations.
- Enforcing safety rules and company policies in order to curb against accidents that could occur in the line of duty.
- Maintaining up-to-date records of installation, equipment and appliances to aid the maintenance planning process
- Preparing daily and monthly reports as needed by the General Manager
- Training and coaching maintenance staff, maintaining staff discipline and solving staffs’ problems, escalating to the General Manager where necessary.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electrical Maintenance
- 5 years’ experience
- Ms Office Computer Skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 23rd April 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Architecture and Engineering
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||