Vacant Position: HR Manager
Job Ref: EHC/1083/18
Reports to: Operations Manager / GM
Supervising: Position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
The Role: The HR Manager will be directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function.
- Develop and administer various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plan, organize and control all activities of the department. Participate in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implement and annually update the compensation program; rewrite job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develop merit pool (salary budget); analyze compensation; monitor the performance evaluation program and revise as necessary.
- Develop, recommend and implement personnel policies and procedures; prepare and maintain handbook on policies and procedures; perform benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Develop and maintain affirmative action program; files EEO-1 annually; maintain other records, report and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Conduct recruitment effort for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers; write and place advertisement; work with supervisor to screen and interview candidates; conduct reference checking; extend job offer; conduct new-employee orientation; monitor career-path program and employee relations counseling; conduct exit interviews.
- Establish and maintain department records and reports. Participate in administrative staff meetings and attend other meetings, such as seminars. Maintain organizational charts and employee directory.
- Evaluate reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Ensure compliance with all employment laws.
- Business Acumen.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- Relationship Management.
- Ethical Practice.
- Technical Systems Savvy
Qualifications and Skills
- BCom HRM or Business
- IHRM Certification
- Ability to handle labour relations and CBA negotiations
- Firm on performance and disciplinary matters
- Ability to save costs and advise on best HR practices for implementation
- 8 years of human resource experience with 3 in management at a manufacturing set up
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com by 5th May, 2018 quoting the position in the subject line, current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||