Job Vacancy: HR Training & Development Manager – FMCG
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is a well-established company engaging in bottling and distribution of soft-drinks.
They seek to hire a competent and well organized HR Training & Development Manager.
She/he will be tasked with providing expert advice & support to the business operations on ways of identifying and attracting talented staff to key positions.
In addition, s/he will lead on staff learning and development by analyzing learning needs and developing innovative solutions
Role Summary: Provide technical support to a highly effective performance management system for reliable results and sustainability.
To develop and implement key change management initiatives structure changes, culture change and process changes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Study industry trends, labour market changes and propose strategies to address critical future talent needs.
- Identify establishment gaps, provide justification for establishment review and provide timed gap fill plans.
- Manage the total recruitment process from needs requisition to final selection, placement and on-boarding of successful candidates to ensure over 98% successful probation and retention.
- Develop and manage fundamental databank and networks to enable effective head-hunt model for critical talents.
- Provide necessary liaison between the company and external partners in the area of resourcing.
- Contribute in the talent development strategy creation and overarching to ensure perpetual business continuity within a robust succession planning model.
- Operationalize and institutionalize a clear talent map for all functions in the organization paying close attention to the establishment of effective structures, systems and tested models in the manufacturing industry.
- Perform regular job profiling in line with industry shifts and benchmarks map existing talents to the ideal profile to identify talent development gaps.
- Conduct regular knowledge and skill gap analysis for existing talents and recommend intervention programs to maintain top of the range and motivated talent in the organization.
- Establish a companywide capability development structure and strategy that works to reach identify needs and provide immediate interventions to influence operational performance and excellence.
- Develop and operationalize mentorship programs to ensure a cohesive and sustainable organization.
- Identify learning and development needs across the Group and implement appropriate interventions
- Source appropriate external workshops/courses, identify external/internal resources and implement internal training programmes.
- Project manages other people development activities such as career advice, secondments, job swaps, coaching and mentoring etc.
- Be responsible for managing & monitoring Staff Development/Learning Development and ensuring its timely administration and maximum utility in accordance with the Personal Development Plans.
- Management and oversight of relationships with key providers in relation to training and development.
- In-charge and accountable for the total staff development budget.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Professional Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Registered member of Institute of HR Management (IHRM, Kenya)
- 7-10 years’ work experience ;three years as Resourcing & Learning & Development specialist
- Experience of working in a matrix environment
- Experience of working in a unionised environment
- Experience in the Manufacturing/FMCG industry is preferred.
- Strong Time and Priorities Management Skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Training & Development Manager – FMCG) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday, 12th April 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Mayfair Suites, 4th floor, Westlands.