Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider.
Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services.
Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population.
With 180,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.
Report to: EBU Director
- Setting up new channel Partners and overseeing the on-boarding Process.
- Implementing Channel Marketing Plans set out by the Channel Marketing team.
- Working closely with Sales Teams within the Channel Partner to Train and advice.
- Regularly meeting with counterparts with partner organization.
- Monthly Reporting on sales KPI’s within channel partners.
- Working to achieve sales and revenue targets as set by the Sales Director.
- Giving feedback to the marketing team on the success of sales promotions.
- Addressing customer service issues as raised by the channel partner.
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners.
- Working on cross selling opportunities within the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, in Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunication / Computer Science or relevant major from a recognized University.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in the local ICT market;
- More than 4 years’ work experience in the main OEM/Distributor, such as Cisco, HP, Dell, EMC, Redintong, Interdist, Westcon etc.
- A Comprehensive understanding and hands-on experience on sales:
- Excellent relationship building and management skills:
- Must be innovative and a team player.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills;
- Ability to work under time constraints and stress situations:
- Good communication skills;
- Huawei Certified Network Associate (HCNA) certificate is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Please send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No hardcopy or phone calls will be accepted not later then 30th April 2018.