Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider.
Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services.
Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population.
With 180,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.
Report to: Project Director
- Enhancing contract and fulfillment quality of the account department and promote contractual delivery to customers through E2E contract management activities.
- Planning for integration operations, monitoring the contract fulfillment, coordinating the resources, providing for the solutions to risks and problems related to the contract
- Responsible for the delivery of project goals (revenue, delivery cost rate, ITO, Total billing amount, Long term unbilled AR, Network security).
- Delivering resource management routines e.g. workload and requirement forecast, planning and allocation of delivery resources, dynamic performance management for all team members and individuals
- DR Management; Organizing DRO — DR4 assessment and PDRT Approval; Upload the approved DRX documents to the system;
- Organize and apply the category rating for the bidding project
- Providing customers with timely, accurate, high quality, and low cost delivery through program management, contract management, and resources management of the account department.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, in Telecommunications /Project management or relevant major from a recognized University.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Project Management.
- Should have experience with Core Network Transmission network, Wireless Network (UMTS, GSM Wimax etc.) and OSP implementation.
- In—depth understanding of telecom industry, particularly in Project Management and have been exposed from project definition, implementation and project acceptance.
- Proficient in various software used in the Project Controls Department such as: MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word, MS project and certifications in the discipline of project control.
- Huawei Certified Network Associate HCNA certificate is an added advantage
How to Apply
Please send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No hardcopy or phone calls will be accepted not later then 30th April 2018.
Architecture and Engineering
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||