The Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT) is seeking to recruit a Quality Assistant.
The successful candidate should be a self-motivated and result-oriented individual who values integrity, excellence and professionalism.
The suitable candidates should be:
- A diploma holder with a ‘credit’ and above qualification preferably in IT
- Minimum O Level aggregate grade of C+ with C+ in Mathematics & English.
- Must have sound knowledge of MS Office packages (preferably ICDL) and good typing speed.
- Well-organized, attention to detail, good time management, able to produce work to deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision.
To apply for this opportunity, please forward your resume to the HR Department by 4th May, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.