International Business and Technical Consultants Inc. (IBTCI) is seeking a full-time Nairobi-based locally hired Monitoring Verification and Reporting (MV&R) Officer.
Works with the MV&R Team to ensure timely completion of all program monitoring, verifications and reporting in compliance with the project’s quality control protocols.
Directly supervises Somalia-based third party monitoring partners and work closely with them in order to ensure all USAID / Somalia Implementing Partners’ data and reports are complete, accurate and consistent.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in any social or natural science discipline, and at least 3 years of experience in monitoring and verification in an international organization;
- must be a Somali speaker with significant work experience in Somalia;
- strong communication skills, both oral and written;
- able to multi-task and problem solve on a continuous basis;
- experience providing administrative support to teams, a proactive team player able to work well ¡n small teams and with minimal supervision;
- interpersonal skills and personal maturity, tact, courtesy, patience, adaptability, initiative, cooperativeness, and resourcefulness; and
- fluency in Somali is required.
Reports to the MV&R Technical Officer and is supported by the Data Management Officer.
How to Apply
To apply, send application letter, CV, and copies of academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 27, 2018, 5 PM Nairobi time.
Monitoring Verification and Reporting (MV&R) Officer
Community and Social Service
|Company / Organization||
International Business and Technical Consultants Inc. (IBTCI)
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||