Our client is a leading ICT Solutions provider in East Africa region and has retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last six years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
The Merchandiser will ensure flawless execution of store level sales and promotion plans with customer retailers in assigned store.
The store consists of retail IT products.
- Assist in making sales at the store by meeting and understanding customer needs, giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers
- Ensure that all products displayed have correct price tags
- Ensure that all products displayed are clean and neat
- Ensure all products are clearly visible to customers
- Handles warranty issues promptly
- Handle customer complaints and deal with customer returns on time
- Ensure that branch orders are met on time
- Communicate daily sales reports on time
- Ensure that products are well stocked at the branch
- Report dead stock/expiries for removal and replacement at the branches
- Undertake stock take every Sunday for key products and sending them to head office for analysis
- Produce sales reports on daily, mid-month and monthly basis
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma/Certificate in Business, Information Technology or related course
- At least 1-year work experience in sales
- Excellent communication skills – be able to communicate effectively within the team as well as with others in the company
- Customer focus – recognize both internal and external customer’s needs and balances available resources and skills to strive to exceed them.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th April 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “MERCHANDISER”.
Include your current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.