One of the leading insurance and financial services companies in East Africa, with their headquarters in Nairobi and a network of branches spread across Kenya, is seeking to recruit Insurance Sales Representatives to work under the LIFE ASSURANCE department at our branch located in Karen, Nairobi County.
- To prospect for potential customers as per the corporate strategy.
- Achieving unit and branch business goals through quality sales and superior customer service to clients.
- Develop business segments as per company strategy with compliance.
- Providing competitive quotations to prospects.
- Consulting on the most effective cover for a particular need, while taking a number of factors into account.
- Setting up meetings, preparing and delivering presentations to potential clients.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with intermediaries and existing customers.
- Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with intermediaries, existing clients and prospects.
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products.
- Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Must have completed High School, and have on hand your KCSE Certificate or KCSE Results Slip. Certificate/Diploma/Degree in any field, especially marketing or administration, is a plus.
- Sales and marketing work experience is an added advantage.
- Earnings on Income and its growth is based on your Advanced & Trail Commissions, with added Incentives, Bonuses, and a Performance Based Retainer.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply by sending their C.V and application letter before close of business Monday 30th April 2018, to the following email address: email@example.com.
Clearly indicate on the email subject line ‘Insurance Sales Representative-Joseph Mbuto, Karen Branch’.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.