Kenya Youth Board
A Nairobi-based company is looking to onboard young, industrious and entrepreneurial interns who have a passion for any of the following fields:
- Customer Service.
- Web content writing & SEM.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Web graphics design.
- Web & Mobile Development.
- Human Resource.
- ICT Systems’ Administration / Support.
- Shipping & Logistics.
- Office Support. (Includes cleaning).
- A minimum of C+ in KCSE or its equivalent.
- At least a college diploma certificate in the field of interest.
- Proficiency in oral and written English.
- Must be an advanced computer and internet user.
- Must be willing to work six days a week. (Monday – Saturday)
- Commercial awareness of the retail industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills.
- A positive can-do attitude and a passion for the field of interest
- Must be exceptionally self-disciplined and have a very strong work ethic.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a bias to a sense of urgency.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and ability to sacrifice to deliver excellent results.
- Personal qualities of integrity, initiative, and commitment to the company’s principles.
Note: The company will consider making permanent positions offers to successful candidates who’ll perform well during their internship period.
The positions aren’t salaried; only a mobilization stipend of Ksh. 10,000 per month will be offered to successful candidates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered, Email your expression of interest to SLattach2018@youthboard.or.ke before April 30th, 2018 – 5:00pm stating the internship position you would like to be considered for and why you believe you are an ideal candidate.
Short listing will be on ‘first-come’ basis.
NOTE: No fee is payable by candidates at any point of the recruitment process.
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
Kenya Youth Board
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||