Our Client, The Integrated Payment Services Limited (IPSL) is a payment services provider company and active in the financial services industry and at the strategic level is held together by a shared business philosophy.
The Company provides high volume transaction switching and settlement services for inter-bank transactions.
They are now inviting applications for dynamic professional to fill in the following positions in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Products Manager, the Account Executive will be responsible for managing accounts and achieving set sales targets.
The incumbent will also be responsible for maintaining existing relationships and building relationships with new clients
- Developing solid and trusting relationship with clients by being the primary contact between clients and IPSL and bringing in new clients
- Driving adoption and growth of IPSL products within the customers as measured by volume, revenue, active subscribers and usage against set targets
- Maintaining and converting sales pipelines by accurately forecasting performance of portfolio to create consistency to maximize profit
- Developing a complete understanding of customer needs and resolving key client issues
- Analyzing client data to provide effective customer relationship management
- Providing products and technology teams with customer insights that will feed into product enhancements and new product development
- Negotiating contracts under guidance of larger commercial team with client and monitoring timelines for performance and delivery
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client to maintain reasonable costs related to sales
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members and stakeholders
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales, or any relevant field
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in Sales, Account Management
- Basic computer skills, experience with CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Knowledge of banking or Financial Systems
- Knowledge of Payment Systems
- Experience in sales lifecycle management
- Strong negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 25th April 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sales and Related
|Company / Organization||
Integrated Payment Services Limited (IPSL)
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||