Job Title: IT Corporate Sales Executive
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare marketing strategies and taking steps to have an impact on the market.
- Cold calling prospects in the assigned territory and focus area
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Tracking actual work done vs. targets
- Finding and expanding current business into new local, regional, national or international markets.
- Development and improvement of products and services
- Establishing and keeping good relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
- Setting and achieving sales targets by properly following a strategy.
- Managing a proposal throughout its development and supervising the involved team.
- Coordinating with business associates and partners.
- Maintain the databases of every concerning activity
- Must have at least 1 year sales experience in IT industry
- Diploma/Degree in any business related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Go getter attitude
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to email@example.com by 5th April 2018 clearly indicating the job title as the subject head.