Job Title: Supervisor – IT Sales
Salary: 80K – 100K Gross
Our client is a major retailer of text books, stationery, school books, computer and accessories and art supplies with several branches in Nairobi located in all major malls.
They seek to hire a sales supervisor with experience selling laptops, printers, scanners, projectors, etc.
The ideal candidate should have experience managing a team at retail or field levels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the development and Implementation of strategies geared towards increasing sales of products or services.
- Supervise day to day sales operations of sales team and at the retail shop including stocks management.
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions.
- Ensure retain existing customers by providing prompt customer services.
- Lead in customer support by understanding customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Organize and coordinate sales representative’s schedules
- Build new customer base to maximize sales by researching on potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Receive sales data from the team and report on all sales leads, closures, etc.
- Supervise sales representatives and field marketing teams to ensure that all sales targets and goals are achieved
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics of the team.
Skills and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or any other business degree preferred
- Preferred candidate should be a male candidate with at least 5 years of experience in IT Sales.
- At least (2) years’ previous experience in a sales supervisory role in an IT Retail shop or any other relevant IT company.
- Demonstrated and proven ability to achieve sales results and targets.
- Basic computer skills WITH SUPERIOR Excel SKILLS in tracking and recording sales information, market research data, customer account details, etc.
- Focused on customer service with good marketing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
How to Apply
If you possess the experience and skills we are looking for, kindly send your CV to Beth.Mwaniki@humantalentrecruit.com before 11th April 2018.
Kindly quote the job title on the subject line
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.