Kava … all things money
Job Vacancy: Branch & Payroll Accountant
Purpose: To provide control and monitoring of branch financial accounting, providing head office oversight and assurance of the integrity of the branch financial statements and management of payroll.
Scope: Financial reporting, payroll management,
- Preside over the financial record keeping of the branches and analyze all the branches’ financial data.
- Provide support at the head office in the areas of costing, branch operations & control, and branch petty cash management.
- Produce timely and reliable branch management reports weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Develop and control a centralized branch accounting system to ensure that branches are effectively managed.
- Investigate variances against budgets and provide analysis of differences.
- Reconciliation of daily branches’ banking and charges
- Branch KYC/Receipts Docs Management
- Accurately maintaining the payroll accounts
- Ensuring payroll is processed in a timely manner
- Handling all statutory filings arising from the payroll- PAYE, NSSF, and NHIF etc.
- Reconciling payroll account balances
- Maintenance and updating of the payroll system and records
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries
- Staff Savings Management
- Staff Loans Updates
- Staff Recoveries Updates
Qualifications, Experience & Qualities
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting or finance.
- CPA Finalist
- Strong analytical thinking
- Excellent in Multi-tasking / Time Management
- Excellent decision making skills
- Excellent technical knowledge of budgeting, cash management, financial statements and financial analysis processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Commerce, Accounting, or other related field.
Remuneration: The maximum salary for this position is Kes 60,000 Gross
Kindly send your CV to www.kava.africa – Careers by latest 19th April 2018.
Indicate the job title as the subject of your email.
Branch & Payroll Accountant
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||