Kava … all things money
Job Vacancy: Data & Business Intelligence Analyst
Purpose: Take the guesswork out of business decisions by using data to answer questions, and communicating the results visually and otherwise.
Scope: Data cleaning, analysis and visualizations.
- Extracting, cleaning and organizing raw data.
- Developing dashboards and creating visualizations to enable the business consume and make decisions with the data.
- Using descriptive statistics to get a big-picture view of the data.
- Analyzing interesting trends found in the data and describing and translating such trends into business terms.
- Presenting results of technical analyses to the business.
Pre-requisite: Curiosity, continuous learning and ability to ask better questions.
Qualifications, Experience & Qualities
- Minimum 3 years experience in a statistics, business intelligence and data analytics and visualization.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data.
- Experience in web analytics
- Experience in preparing and presenting reports using business analytics and reporting tools.
- Exposure to a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, or other related field
Remuneration: The maximum salary for this position is Kes 100,000 Gross
Kindly send your CV to www.kava.africa – Careers by latest 12th April 2018.
Indicate the job title as the subject of your email.
Data & Business Intelligence Analyst
Computer and Mathematical
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||