Job Position: Mechanical Engineer Intern
Employer: Kenbro Industries Limited
Job Category: Intern
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any diploma / degree in relation to Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Support mechanical engineering staff by performing basic and repetitive engineering assignments by:
- Following procedures in the design, development, and production areas.
- Participate in a variety of rotational assignments in functional areas; design and development, machine shop, engineering, materials, and manufacturing.
- Conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system. Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Support the Manufacturing Engineering and Engineering Test Lab teams on designing and developing a non-conformance database to track and report test failures and rework modification.
- Conduct lean manufacturing process observations to develop manufacturing best practices and process standards.
Should you meet the requirements as mentioned above, kindly send your CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the subject as the job title.
Mechanical Engineer Intern
Architecture and Engineering
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996