Job Position: Quality Control Intern
Employer: Kenbro Industries Limited
Job Category: Intern
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Diploma / Degree In Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any diploma/ degree in relation to quality control.
Duties / Responsibilities:
The Quality Control Assistant will ensure that materials received at the site, and final products produced meet/exceed the set company and statutory requirements by performing the following duties:-
- Timely and accurate sampling and analysis of all raw materials before acceptance and maintaining records.
- Overseeing offloading of raw materials among other goods, to be able to sample further from the initially hidden parts.
- Ensuring that good manufacturing practices are upheld at the plant.
- Ensure all quality records related to the safety management system are updated on a daily basis including electronic records.
- Conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system. Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
Should you meet the requirements as mentioned above, kindly send your CV to “email@example.com” with the subject as the job title.
Please ensure your file does not exceed 1MB.
Quality Control Intern
Food Preparation and Serving Related
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996