Company Name: Kobby Technologies Limited
Kobby Technologies Limited is an Oracle Partner and it exceeds expectations. The company has established itself as an IT Organization offering Solutions, Services and Products.
The company has established itself as a powerhouse in Oracle Database and Oracle E-Business Suite ERP Upgrades, Implementations, Support, migration and conversion to 64bit architectures.
Kobby Technologies has done numerous successful iterations of Oracle E-Business Suite upgrades to the latest Release 12.2.4 and Oracle Database to the latest 12c version 220.127.116.11.0.
Our core competency, developed through intensive exposure to a variety of business processes, industries and technologies; lies in providing client focused Business Consulting and Re-Engineering of IT Services.
ERP implementations and Software Delivery is the realm hallmark of Kobby Technologies; the organization has developed its own delivery model to cater for both the developed and emerging markets with phenomenal success.
Kobby Technologies leverages proprietary solutions and latest technologies. We also deliver a wide range of IT services, which help our clients to enhance their business operations. Delivery of high-end technology solutions. We focus on delivering projects on schedule and within budget to clients.
Job Title: Oracle Pre-sales Consultant (Intern)
Skill: Sales and Presales, advanced oracle products concept, business experience; ERP Financials Sales, Good communication skills, Oracle E-Business Suite knowledge and awareness
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks;
- Provision of support throughout the sell.
- As a Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Present and articulate Oracle product’s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages.
- Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
- Design bid and tender documents
- Client follow-ups
- Create a client contact list
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
- vendor experience also preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred.
- Meet sales objectives
- Update company profile
- Seek new business opportunities
- Knowledge of system and application design preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ready to travel when needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with the rest of team.
- Customer service oriented and organized.
- Good at time-management and performs efficiently in fast-paced environment
- Sharp critical thinking skills mixed with business acumen in assessing the trends in sales
Qualified applicants should send their Resume to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org together with email@example.com before 19th April 2018 putting the Job Title on the Subject line.