Vacant Position: Leasing & Marketing Executive
The Organisation: Our client is a premier Real Estate development and investments company focusing on designing and building quality housing communities in East Africa.
The organisation’s core area of focus is on the design, build and management of quality, safe, value for money affordable housing schemes for two core market segments: Student Housing and Residential Homes for the middle-income market.
The Position: Reporting to the Leasing & Marketing Executive, this role is responsible for managing all leasing, lettings, on-site marketing and out-reach marketing initiatives, to achieve maximum occupancy for a new off-campus, purpose-build student housing development.
- Lead all marketing and leasing efforts.
- Implement strategic action plans that result in meeting or exceeding leasing goals.
- Create and maintain a Monthly Marketing Plan.
- Ensure that all items included in the Marketing Plan are fully executed.
- Understand the local rental market conditions and be familiar with competition and analyse market and sub-market trends.
- Create brand awareness and promote the positioning of the new development (i.e. lifestyle, amenities, floor plans etc.).
- Assist in the development and implementation of advertising/marketing programs to position the property in the market place.
- Develop effective outreach marketing programs include programs for key target market: parents, prospective students, universities and vendors.
- Manage all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat etc. and manage the reputation of the development.
- Generate leads through relationship building, outreach marketing, housing events etc. by utilizing various marketing channels including social media, print and on-line marketing.
- Effectively market and lease units to ensure maximum occupancy.
- Serve as a first point of contact for all leasing enquiries, including scheduling sales appointments, converting prospects into residents and leading tours.
- Track, review and analyse traffic and letting reports daily.
- Process new rental applications for approvals in accordance with the Company’s policies.
- Notify prospects of application acceptance or rejection within 24 hours of determination.
- Ensure that leases and resident check-in are accurate and efficient.
- Record keeping, budget preparation and review of monthly expenses.
- Host weekly team meeting to discuss leasing targets, goals and other operational topics.
- Manage incoming calls as required.
- General administrative responsibilities such as filing and typing.
- Other duties as may be allocated from time to time.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business management is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years leasing experience in the residential property market preferred.
- Strong marketing and leasing skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Strong understanding and experience with developing and promoting the lifestyle of a new residential community.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to solve day to day problems.
- Must maintain an above average closing ratio and resident retention ratio.
- Strong Internet, word processing and spread sheet skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and ensures full adherence to Company standards and policies.
- Ability to follow through with all necessary paperwork and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Ability to build teamwork and cooperation among the leasing and customer service team members.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritise and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic with high levels of integrity.
- Strong ambition and driven to achieve results with proven track record of success.
- Knowledge of property management software an added advantage.
How to apply:
Send CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and an updated CV in Word format.
Closing date for receiving applications is 20th April 2018
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leasing & Marketing Executive
Sales and Related
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||