Our client in the service industry offering professional legal service is looking to hire energetic, creative and focused operations manager.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of Operations.
The successful candidate will report directly to the General Manager.
Job Summary: Someone who has an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset who can spot opportunities and areas of improvement. This law firm is looking for someone who fits into their company culture and drives them all to achieve. The person will execute the vision of the partners through strategies and processes.
Job Summary: The Operations officer is responsible for making the management vision a reality.
The Operations officer is expected to:
- Align with the vision of the Managing Partner. Support and challenge the Managing Partner in leading the business.
- Ensure excellence in legal services, client care, support services, risk management and regulatory compliance.
- Lead and oversee the partners, managers and other team members to ensure effective day-to-day operations, the implementation and execution of strategies, compliance with policies and procedures.
- Develop a coherent support strategy for colleagues, including the provision of coaching and mentoring, to enable them to deliver the plans approved by the Management committee.
- Drive a culture of performance delivery throughout the firm, with a focus on assuring operational delivery of the firm’s objectives in the time frames agreed and within budget.
- Help to shape and guide the growth and development of the firm
- Practice management and strategic planning
- Finance and Accounts
- Risk Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- HR and education and development
- Business development, marketing and public relations
- Premises and facilities
- Degree and/or academic qualifications relevant to the role
- Five – ten years of full-time operations experience leading a diverse group of support functions for a medium – large size organization.
- Financial management, planning, analysis and reporting capabilities including budgeting and cash flow management
- Strong general IT infrastructure experience
- Strong human capital management experience
- Strong general marketing and business development experience
How to Apply:
Send your application clearly indicate the position applied for including a cover letter demonstrating your desire to work with our clients; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, Skype address and the names of three professional referees by close of business 12th April 2018.
International Talent Management Consulting Ltd
P O Box 856, Nairobi, Sarit Centre 0606
Operations Manager - Legal Services
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996