Our client, a logistics company in the clearing and forwarding business is seeking to recruit a candidate for the Sales Executive Position.
This position involves 70% sales and 30% relationship management.
- Complete and maintain accurate sales forecasts, data gathering and reports as instructed by the Commercial Manager
- Conduct Post Commercial sale follow ups and share any relevant information, issues and challenges for action
- Conduct customer needs, analysis, research of customer requirements
- Participate in Commercial department meeting and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
- Conduct regular customer review calls as per customer review procedure and follow up as necessary
- Getting new clients to support the airfreight business.
- Assist in customer escalation as per escalation procedure
- Perform customer routine follow up calls to hit Commercial Department targets.
- Compile regular Commercial reports
- Support in Commercial department projects including proposals, tenders and tele sales
- Identify areas of improvement and enhancement in the commercial department analysis reports assist in creating and implementing solutions
- Arrive to Commercial meeting on time and prepared
- Ensure Commercial administration duties are performed accurately and on time
- Ensure Client Data Variances as reported by the Commercial Manager are followed up in a timely manner in order to pre-empt escalation to the relevant departments
- Answer all incoming customer calls in a professional and efficient manner.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and demonstrate how we can add value to their business.
- Identify potential customer needs/ opportunities to grow our business.
- Conduct follow up calls on a daily basis to customers who have expressed an interest in our services
- Respond to customer/ client emails in a professional manner.
- Set clear and achievable expectations with the Commercial Manager and achieve them.
- Proactively contribute to the ongoing development of Commercial departmental processes and policies.
- Actively solicit for all the organizations services opportunities, referring leads as appropriate.
- Work closely with the internal team members and external Sales team to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Manipulate and manage spreadsheets.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Commercial Manager
- Data management experience
- University graduate with a relevant business qualification
- Diploma in sales and marketing, freight forwarding, Customer Care, Business development or any other relevant certification
- At least 2 years’ sales experience within the transport, freight or logistics industries.
- At least 1-year experience in airfreight sales
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft, Word Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent Sales skills and interpersonal skills
- Time management and prioritizing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems effectively
- Strong analytical, detail-oriented skills
If you qualify for the above, kindly send your cv to email@example.com on or before 3rd May 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Logistics Company Sales Executive
Sales and Related
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||