Job Vacancy: Lubes Supervisor
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client, a leading distributor of fuel and lubricants is seeking to recruit a Lubes Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise sites compliance in lubricant OE standards and keep progress reports and monitor improvement in standards
- Check on merchandising compliance on MDU’s
- Train and mentor forecourt and service bay staff on lubes information
- Help OS to drive active selling and lubes programs at site
- Help individual sites identify lubes prospects and convert customers
- Help drive service bay service standards & CVP
- Ensure service bay CVP is consistently followed by mechanics & OS
- Ensure availability and proper use of CVP consumables-service tags, job cards etc
- Train mechanics and OS on service customer experience procedure
- Effect liquid top-ups
- Top-up on the level of glass wash
- Top-up on the radiator coolant level
- Top-up on the battery water level
- Advise on the type of lubricants for cars
- Wholesaler and Retailer management with focus on new acquisition and sustained supply by handing over to distributors
- Coordinating collection of sales proceeds within the approved terms of trade
- Managing route plans and customer calls by ensuring market coverage within plan
- Identifying opportunities and negotiating for incremental business
- Delivering customer service through relationship management and ensuring that customer claims are settled in the shortest time possible
- Guarantee quality servicing on vehicles and thus inspire confidence in the customers- customer experience execution
- Contribute effectively to the object of selling lubricants and advise on any lubes promotion on site.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- At least 3 years comparable experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Maximum age of 30 years
- High customer orientation
- Field/van sales experience in FMCG setting.
- Valid driving license.
- Good Knowledge of Lubricants (training will be given)
- Technical/Automotive background an added advantage
To apply, send your CV only to one of the following email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org, before 30th April 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.