Our client, BOC Kenya Ltd. a publicly quoted company on the Nairobi Securities Exchange with subsidiaries in Uganda and Tanzania is a member of The Linde Group, one of the leading gases and engineering companies in the world.
The company is seeking to fill the position of Managing Director who will ensure that the company continues to grow and develop in line with the strategic plan through reviewing, developing and implementing appropriate strategies and policies.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Developing and maintaining relationship with customers, suppliers, regulators and other industry players in order to grow the business.
- Ensuring commitment to meeting SHEQ objectives in building a safe and secure environment in BOC Kenya Ltd.
- Developing and maintaining an organizational structure appropriate to the changing needs of the business and key staff.
- Ensuring the favourable representation of BOC Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda in the local business community.
- Transforming the company into a High Performance Organization.
- Ensuring that BOO Kenya maintains the highest level of governance and that financial disciplines & controls are maintained at all times.
Applicants should hold a masters degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Commerce or Finance, with over 10 years senior management experience preferably acquired in the manufacturing sector.
Applicants should also have strong leadership qualities coupled with excellent communication skills and a track record of successful business accomplishments.
The proven ability to continuously improve performance of work teams will be a key selection factor.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 17th April 2018 Ref. No.: 111/CY/FN
Send your application letter and CV- do not attach certificates/testimonials and state how your experience matches the specification, quoting job Ref.
No. to firstname.lastname@example.org