Our client, a marketing communication company in Nairobi is looking for a Trainer.
The successful candidate must have experience in training small and large groups of people. The job will involve instances where the candidate will act as emcee and facilitator.
The main responsibility for the Trainer is to educate, inform, inspire and motivate.
The mode of delivery must be energetic, creative, innovative and fun. The success of the training will be measured through feedback from the audience, audient reaction, retention on learnt material and the audience’s performance in tests aimed at measuring their mastery of techniques taught and learnt.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Deliver training content to an assigned audience with the aim of educating
- Involved in the preparation and review of training content
- Measure retention of content by the audience/participants
- Carry out research on the topic and focus of training
- Continuously come up with creative ways to improve the delivery of the training
- Occasionally play the role of emcee at related or company events
- Conduct Trainer of Trainer (TOT) sessions – train other staff members on how to conduct effective training or learning sessions
- Evaluate trained audiences on their delivery of demos
- Prepare reports
- Participate in client service meetings
- Proven training experience (the first part of the interview will be a practical training session)
- Ability to prepare good training content
- Must show creativity
- Able to create and deliver fun training methods (humour will be an added advantage)
- High energy with good stage presence
- Natural, confident poise
- Ability to connect with audience and elicit response
- Must speak and write fluent English and Swahili
- Minimum Diploma in any field
- Must be computer literate
- Strong client service skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Interested candidates should send CV and application to email@example.com by 4pm on 10th April 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Educational Instruction and Library
|Company / Organization||
Marketing Communication Company
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996