Job Vacancy: Marketing Manager – Fast Food
Our client is in the Hospitality Industry. They seek to hire an experienced and results oriented individual to fill the role of a Marketing Manager.
S/He will be responsible of contributing to brand awareness, company sales and profitability goals through traditional marketing channels as well as new and emerging digital technologies.
S/he will also be expected to introduce agreed, tried & tested global sales techniques
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop annual marketing plan and focus on brand awareness/brand reach to grow Year on Year sales
- Develop & execute effective product promotions to drive sales and track progress of all Sales initiatives and reinforce marketing plans
- Focus on relationship build with external organizations (i.e.) schools, hotels, churches, hospitals, corporate businesses and other institutions within our market areas, including cross branding.
- Ensure all Sales collaterals is designed and implemented on a timely manner
- Identify and diagnose most important ongoing operational gaps in underperforming stores, develop formal action plans to resolve gaps
- Manage, record and resolve online customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner
- Monitoring and analyzing marketing trends with the aim of strategically placing their products
- Build & manage store databases and grow digital engagement (website, app, social media)
- Analyze and track key financial/marketing data to derive meaningful business insights
- Develop short executive presentations (e.g. MS Excel/PowerPoint) to communicate key trend sand results.
at the weekly performance review meetings, monthly management meetings and annual board meetings.
- Create and adhere strictly to the sales/marketing budget
- Drive the development and execution of Local Store Marketing (LSM) initiatives to grow Sales. Coordinate field support resources to execute LSM initiatives
- Attend events in order to build relationships with a network of potential customers and develop possible business opportunities.
- Evaluating and overseeing the execution of marketing campaigns and driving uptake of the services/products
- Analyze local sales/marketing trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
- Develop, implement and monitor creative local sales channels, including social media
- Manage an events schedule to maximize yield and ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Conduct “Pre-planned” Coaching and Mentoring of the unit’s crew on sales/marketing initiatives
- Seeking ways of improving existing products and services and increasing profitability and visibility
- Responsible for the overall strategy of Social Media Platforms and related websites and mobile sites. Take charge of digital online social and marketing strategies with a goal of increasing visitors to their Digital space.
- Oversee sponsorship activities in abid to increase visibility of the products
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or Business administration/Marketing
- At least 5 years multi-unit experience in Restaurant or Retail industry in Marketing Department
- Experienced in ensuring operational effectiveness for Multi-unit organizations
- Thorough understanding of maintaining brand standards, policies & procedures
- Ability to read financial statements; strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively and professionally provide guidance and coaching to Unit Leaderships and Teams
- Ability to plan and conduct effective meetings Experience in working independently with a result orientation
- Strong oral and written communication skills including public speaking
- Strong organizational skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing Manager- Fast Food) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 13th April 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
4th Floor, Mayfair Suites, Parklands Road, Westlands
Marketing Manager - Fast Food
Sales and Related
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||