Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Industry: Hospitality
Our client is fast becoming a lead in luxury living and currently operate luxury serviced apartments in the Nairobi suburbs.
They are looking to hire a Marketing Manager to manage the brand, develop and implement marketing and advertising campaigns for the company.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Develop and guide the execution of an operational plan in the areas of communication, innovation, promotions, pricing policy and distribution for individual products within the brand
- Take charge of digital online social and marketing strategies with a goal of increasing visitors to their Digital space.
- Monitoring and analysing marketing trends with the aim of strategically placing the brand well.
- Evaluating and overseeing the execution of marketing campaigns and driving uptake of services.
- Seeking ways of improving services and increasing profitability and visibility of the company.
- Developing communication briefs for Media including Radio Briefs, Press Releases and other Public Relation briefs.
- Online and Offline buying of media space to strategically advertise the brand.
- Responsible for the overall strategy of Social Media Platforms and related websites and mobile sites.
- Oversee sponsorship activities in a bid to increase visibility of the brand.
- A degree in Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing or PR in the hospitality industry
- Able to create media content and have a good rapport with the media industry
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Event management skills
- Brand building skills
- Content creation and digital marketing skills
- Outgoing Personality
- Highly energetic and creative
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing Manager-Hospitality) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 13th April 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
Marketing Manager - Luxury Serviced Apartments
Sales and Related
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||