Mhasibu Housing Company Limited (MHCL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mhasibu Sacco Society Ltd and has been ¡n the property business for over 8 years now with major focus on land buying and selling to Sacco members and the general public.
We are seeking to recruit a suitable, self-driven, result oriented and highly qualified individual for the following position:
Estate Agency Manager
Overall Purpose of the Job: To set up and run MHCL’s estate agency and property management division, with the key role of bringing in new business, managing properties, liaising with both regulatory and non-regulatory bodies in promoting MHCL’s interests and goals and to protect the image of the company.
- Prepare and Implement annual Mhasibu housing company ltd. plans (budgets) as per board approval.
- Budget preparation on timely manner for approval by the Landlords.
- Measure and manage service providers against agreed Service level agreements (SLAs) or key performance Indicators(KPIs)
2. Sales and Marketing
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for business growth within the real estate agency and property management.
- Marketing to ensure occupancy of vacant units
- Marketing of new ventures/properties to be managed as per agreed targets.
3. Agency engagements / Operations
- Initiate contracts with various clients/landlords or property owners, conducting appraisal while ensuring the authenticity of documents submitted.
- Renewal of leases in liaison with the Landlords
- Coordination of service providers and ensuring common service work seamlessly without hitches.
- Ensuring Utility bills are paid on time to avoid tenancy interruptions.
- Collection of service charge and availing of accounts on timely manner.
- Verifying completeness of documents, accuracy of titles deeds and other relevant documents provided by property owners.
- Oversee follow-ups & recoveries of all non-payments of rent and other service charge fees.
- Ensure safe custody of all records.
4. Risk Management
- Ensuring no illegal business operate within the compound and confines of all properties managed by Mhasibu housing company ltd.
- Coordinating security services with Security Company and liaising with area security team to ensure constant updates on security matters within the area.
- Effective implementation of properties safety, fire and legislation policies.
- Ensuring that no illegal transactions are done with clients and protect all properties owned by Mhasibu housing company ltd.
- Provide periodic performance reports to supervisor & ensure all reports submitted are acted upon
- Provide relevant reports to the landlord and the company on timely manner.
- Ensure all operational reports are up to date i.e. Customer/tenants payments, customer in-take register ,customer inquiries and complaints, building rules and regulations etc.
6. Customer Care
- Manage tenants complains using best practices in the customer relationship management.
- Ensures all new & existing customers are well trained on Mhasibu housing company ltd products and services.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with stakeholders and other actors in the real estate sector in order to tap into opportunities.
- Representing Mhasibu housing in stakeholders forums within area of operation (in liaison with the Board and Management.)
- Liaise with real estate agency board, local administration, other leaders and potential customers to ensure growth of Mhasibu housing Company Ltd.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business management or business related field from a recognized institution;
- A diploma in Real estate will be an added advantage;
- MUST be licensed by Estate Agency Board ;
- A member of relevant professional body;
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in real estate;
- Strong Analytical skills and
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of package.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with ability to network and develop strong business relationships;
- Excellent planning, organizing, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure & meet strict deadlines;
- Adaptable, flexible & able to work in hostile environment/ hardship conditions.
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to email their application, curriculum vitae, names of the three referees and copies of the certificates & testimonials, clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration to email@example.com outlining the job title as the subject matter to be received not later than 4th May 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Manual applications will not be accepted.