mHealth Study Project
Job Vacancy: Study Nurse
The study mHealth has a broad aim to determine the impact of mHealth SMS strategies on adherence, retention and outcome on PMTCT/ART programs.
We are looking to hire a Study Nurse for our research team based in Nairobi. We are committed to excellence in our research, and to working with vulnerable populations with the utmost respect and care.
We require all team members to provide ethical and respectful services to vulnerable, key populations, and to maintain flexible hours in order to interface effectively with international partners.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities
- Recruit and enroll participants into the study
- Collect data per approved Standard Operating Procedures and input into Android tablet system
- Conduct follow up visits via phone and in person with study participants
- Submit weekly summaries of recruitment and enrollment into the study to the study data manager
- Registered Nurse/Higher Diploma in nursing
- Excellent computer skills
- Held a previous position in Maternal and Child Health
- Language skills: fluency in English, Kiswahili, and Luo
- Team player with ability to work closely with other study staff at the site
- Must have training and certification in Human Subjects Protection Research
- Experience in collection of study data
- The candidate should have at least 6 months experience in HIV/TB Clinical care
- Must have enough experience in obtaining venous blood samples from infants and adults.
Applications must include the following:
- CLICK HERE to fill our online recruitment form
- Complete CV with 2 referees indicating their telephone contacts and e-mail contacts
- Relevant certificates and testimonials
If qualified for the above post, please send your application addressed to the Principal Investigator, mHealth Study and your CV to the email mHealthstudy2015@gmail.com
All applications are due not later than 13th April, 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.