Christian Health Association of Kenya is a national faith based organization dedicated to promoting access to quality health care through health service delivery, health systems strengthening, community systems support and partnerships.
CHAK has been implementing TB programmes across the country through the support of the various national mechanisms and also through her member health facilities across the county.
WE are currently looking for seeking suitable candidates for various positions to support and implement a national TB programme under the anticipated USAID – Kenya Tuberculosis Support Program.
This is a large 5-year national programme that will involve the MOH, Nation Tb mechanisms and institutions and the county government’s health programmes and systems.
The program is expected to work in closes collaboration with other UG national mechanisms delivering on policy, Tb care and treatment, capacity building outcomes.
Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor
S/he will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of the program monitoring and evaluation framework and information system to track delivery against outputs, outcomes and impacts.
S/he Will lead analysis of data collected for assessment of progress and areas of improvement; guide reporting processes amongst technical staff; consolidate program reports, promote learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learnt and support all the technical staff in M&E functions.
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in public health with M and E specialization, demographics, social sciences or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years direct work experience as a senior expert in monitoring and evaluation in the health sector.
- Demonstrated expertise in quantitative and qualitative methodologies, operations research, Health Management Information Systems, reporting, data quality assessments, data analysis, and presentation.
- Demonstrated strong management, coordination, teamwork, and planning skills, with proven ability to function effectively with multiple host-country counterparts in both the public and NGO sectors.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with senior-level Government of Kenya officials, USAID, NGOs, private sector groups, cooperating agencies, and donor organizations.
- Experience working with USG programs and clear understanding of the regulations therein is strongly advised.
How to Apply
Applications with cover letter, detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, and names contacts of three Referees should be send to
or addressed to:
The General Secretary
P.O. Box 30690 – 00100 GPO, Nairobi
Closing date for receiving all applications is 15th on May 2018.
(Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview)