Our client, a Hotel in Kisumu, is seeking a self-motivated, experienced night auditor to join their growing organization.
In this position, you will keep financial records, prepare reports, update financial information, and assist with front desk duties.
You should be familiar with accounting procedures and have experience with computerized property management systems or accounting software programs.
This job requires a precise attention to detail and customer-service skills.
- Keep financial records up-to-date
- Process business transactions
- Handle book keeping and follow accounting best practices
- Fact-check invoices for payment and processing
- Maintain guest/front office ledger, general ledger, city ledger, and advance ledger
- Prepare, fulfill, and distribute employee checks
- Monitor vendor statements, money transfer requests, and perform other transactions
- Prepare for audits, forecasts, and other fiscal planning
- Post checks and vendor payments
- Correct and modify inaccurate files and records
- Assist in account analysis and account coding
- Reconcile account balances
- Process billing adjustments and refunds
- Assist night manager and front desk staff as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in accounting, finance, business, or related field preferred
- 1-2 years of proven auditing, accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Experience with computerized property management systems
- Excellent computer skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices
- Previous hospitality and supervisory experience preferred
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
Qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of your email being “Night Auditor”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Salary ranges from Kshs. 20,000 – 30,000/-